Friday, March 12, 2010

Mid Term holiday

My sai fren babarra ask me to write blog wor
she said i always EMO, can write blog to express my feeling
but i dun think write blog will express my feeling lo
especially by english..
by this kind of vocabulary level, let u all c d will drop my standard..
kakaka... but what to do, this laptop cannot type in Chinese

Hmm.. what should i express leh?
1st of all, now is midterm break..
actually leave 2 days to reach open school
today is friday... so WHAT HAVE I DONE until now?
nothing!! just viwawa. facebook and TV everyday
no FYP, no assignment.... feel so free for the first time (not so EMO)
but from tomorrow on, i have to "pia" for everything to "menebus" back my wasted time
think already also scare... u can said me coward .. but i really got little fear with it

Besides that, i also regret that i did not go back my hometown penang in this holiday
many of my course mate uploaded their photo at FB
if i go back, maybe i could join them
looks like they really had a sweet memory and unforgettable moment
and i am wondering "Y i am not in the photo >.<"
all i could blame is the stupid SPSS
i though i will be managing my data very early..
mana tau today only start doing it :(

Going to graduate soon
many matters that makes me feel moody
i don't know with my capability
what job can i do can i manage my work well
i don't know where is my destination
i don't know my salary can support me or not
i don't know i can cope the work pressure or not
so many uncertainty in my future
and i am lost ....... ......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha~~
me also scare abt my future...
but wat to do,
only can hope i faster finish FYP and those kns assignment~~~
aiks...
graduation this word makes me scare...
but no matter how, we will end this sch life in a short while...
so treasure it when we still here!
haha~~
wish to go penang again~~~ not shopping but for makan!!
hope my perut dun let me emo again!!
^^

YB

MOoDy WiNnIE said...

u must try to shop ah..
u girl u know, shopping is made for girls xD
u all gud lo, after graduate still can contact..
me so far away, u all sure will forget liao >.< haiz
1 short sentence
FYP and assignment sucks!!

Anonymous said...

go penang find u lo!!!
haha~~~
or u come jb lo!!!