Saturday, October 4, 2008

105 hours before exam

leave only 105hours , i will began my first subject of final examination
this sem, i took 7 subject.. yes, is 7... all subject have to memorize.
i only leave 105 hour. yet i m still chasing many English drama.
grays anatomy, house, gossip girl, prison break.
haha... 4 drama's... is drama's... not movie... this time exam eat shit d
babarra ask me to beware coz once u c prison break, u sure addicted with it.
i tell babarra, dun worry, i will not get addicted with prison break
coz i have another 3 drama's to chase, i do not have much time spend on prison break >.<
Wat an CREATIVE answer.
this sem,what i learn the most can be consider english, especially in speaking.
i wish that i haven't get MUET exam, so i maybe can done well in speaking section this time.
but hor, i took in F6 d.. as u can c, my english so poor, still i get middle band4
so, to my beloved panda gang members which going to take MUET soon,
dun worry, i can ensure that all of u sure can pass with flying colors. Jz that all of u have to believe in ur self and dun feel shy to speak.
now is 11.09pm d.. i only study 3 pages for whole day. i really feel ashame.
In my whole life, i don really study hard b4. even STPM, i also study 2 days b4. So the result i get was not so good as expected. But i dun feel ashame b4, y har? i also duno, mayb my face too thick d, that's y so round and big ...haha...
Until now, i still kenot change my bad habit. sad ah... they said curly hair ppl more stubborn. i think its definitely true ^.^
Now hearing jay chows album. I rather stare at my computer screen to write blog, also not willing to have a glance on the OB text book that is in front of me... sad ah sad ah... when can i change my attitude...
wish all my frens gud luck in final exam o....gambateh...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...
kanasai la u...
u made me be the 2nd u lo...
feel wan to watch "jia hao yue yuan"...
walao...
sure die la...
me? banking student??
drama student better...
however, u better start ur studies lo... nanti u sad lagi once u came out from the exam...
me left less thn 105 hours...
gambatek lo u...
dun add oil liao...

MOoDy WiNnIE said...

haha... u my "darl" ma, sure addicted together with me lo...
i wont have kns face when cum out from exam hall, i will have pangsai face when exam result out only..
u lo, intro me prison break, now i addicted with it d...
nvm la, banking student know how to count money can d..
n i m marketing student, so i know how 2 use mouth talk can d.. n so long, i think i done a great job in it as i m a talkative..
lion jia not in now o, leave me alone in room, still cannot focus study.. haiz.. wish her have a great nite! ^.^