Saturday, October 16, 2010

No chinese language for my laptop? Oh no!!!!

Now i am fully surrounded wif white coffee smell,
y? coz i jz drop the white coffee that i order on my laptop!
so careless! luckily the helpful workers help me to clean the thing..

Nowadays,i spend alot, coz my car spoils, my laptop spoils,
laptop fix d car spoils again.. ahem, have to go pray d. haha
y i am now typing english?
becoz after i reformat my laptop, the program that Mr.Faizal install for me does not had Chinese language application..
Guess that he think my english is poor, so had to practice more huh..

yst i watched a nice and quality movie "eat, pray, Love"
Nice mvi, love the sentences it use inside
"ruin is great, ruin is a path for transformation"
yes, indeed it was so true n i almost stood up to clap my hands for it.

many people said i ruin my life in Penang,
i should live in penang peacefully n happily,
coz in penang had alot of gud food
coz in penang i had all gud frens n lovely family members
coz in penang it is free frm trafic jam
coz in penang people were more friendly
coz in penang i can find frens accompany me easily

YA, all the statement i agreed wif it, but i need challenges, i nid to be alone
most probably, i nid time to think myself, without interference of any people. I did not had a clear objective for my life n purpose of living in this wonderful world.

So i RUIN my life in Penang, seek for transformation in KL.

Everything had to done alone in KL.
Driving, eating, jogging,
it trains me to become an independent person
i am not weak anymore
i like challenges
i dare to continue drove although i duno the way i follow could reach destination or not (before i bought my GPS)
And i am proud of myself!
Perhaps, 1 day, i will fall badly, i will hurt badly, i will cry badly
So wat? this is so call life, u cant expect everything to stay 100% perfect rite?

Because of stress, i knew wat was relax means
Because of sorrow, i knew wat was happiness means

Happy to meet wif everyone that appears in my life
"everyone is a teacher in urlife"
Therefore,i am grateful with people who appears in my life before n after
especially thx to my senior in company, She is cool, knowledgeable n eligible!
Thx for teaching me, no matter in work task or life philosophy.

Mentioning of finding objective in life,
i still have not much clue,
but i do have a wish list:
1.Continue learn Spanish, as i got some basic on it... Como Esta? =)
2. use my ownself earn money to travel to Bali, or Redang
3. Ikea buy furniture.. which goin to achieve sooner later =)

MIss my frens, take care n i will take care myself too! ^^
Cheers! =)

4 comments:

said...

Great to see wat u've written here...our fren said:'i feel like im julia roberts after watchin this movie'..hahaha..erm?!

p/s: the picture wit diff colour effect damn anoyying laaa!

MOoDy WiNnIE said...

>.< julia roberts.. hahahaha~ she memang like julia roberts la, her life is so "duo zhi duo cai"

yameh, aisk. i though it was special ^^

Anonymous said...

jio me go redang leh!!

yb

MOoDy WiNnIE said...

I wanna go leh.. when u free?