Monday, June 21, 2010

Goin to end my holiday mood =)

Almost have fun for a month d~
everyday endless out at nitez
drinkng, clubbing, chit-chating in cafe
jogging, swimming, sit-up'ing
enjoy every moment that i had in this holiday

Now start to moody already
due to the money that gradually become lesser everyday
Start to think of having a normal life
wake up at 7.30am, finish work at 6pm
nite go out wif frens enjoy sweet moments
talk about love, talk about working, talk about life philosophy,
LOL.. i think i had more than ENOUGH rest d..

So, my aiming now is to finding a job that is NOT in PEnang
(duwan my family control me.. but i will surely miss my friends)
Finding money~ part time job lo.. free lances job
anything that could earn money by proper method =)
After that i wanna do laser.. like tat i will have more confidence to myself

yesterday is a crucial day
i suddenly realize that
i have to love myself more
coz if u dun love urself too, how do u expect other people to love u =)

Thanks for all my friends who company me in this holiday period
i appreciate it so mush n enjoy the moment wif u all
Miss my babe.. i knew he could manage to take care himself well
So wish that he is happy everyday =D

No comments: