Friday, November 27, 2009

Tired


This sem really makes me feel like wanna womit blood d
feel like vy sui like tat, adviser suddenly change,
assignment all very fast reach date line,
title that i research vy hard to find info,
and the worst case is my topic will may be did it in a wrong direction
feeling so depress u know... everyday also in the mood of fear,
fear that i have to extent, fear that adviser reject my work
i understand myself well..
when i facing stress, i wont do anything smoothly coz i too nervous
i could not concentrate.. the worst part was i kenot think out of border
my mind is 24/7 operate within negative section
Luckly, i have lover, family and friends to support me
they always tell me, dun give up, dun think of extent
My love always give me motivation and suggestion
take me go gai gai, go relex, let me release my "ah ma" mood..
Trust me, although i still feel myself "sui"
but i m fortunate to have you all.. ..
Arigato... glad to have you all in my life


2 comments:

宿影 said...

jia you!!!
my fyp also keep rejected,make me scare n worry now=(
hope everything will gettin better,hehe

MOoDy WiNnIE said...

really ya..
haiz.. u know sometimes i really feel like y i so kaypo go choose so hard topic.. now really big head d..
hope tat v both "shun shun li li " lar! Perhaps we should go pray :)